How you can help
You can help actively to abolish animal experiments:
- Inform yourself thoroughly.
- Spead information material to your family, friends and colleagues and talk to them about this issue.
- Ask doctors/dentists/vets if you may display information material in their waiting rooms.
- Give a donation to Doctors Against Animal Experiments >>
- Support local groups of anti-vivisectionists.
- Support our campaigns >>
- Collect signatures against animal experiments >>
- Organize information stalls or spread information material in other ways, e.g. in schools, churches, libraries.
- If you are a student, discuss this issue at your school, college or university.
- If you are a student and are required to take part in dissections, refuse this.
- Take part in demonstrations or other events against animal experiments.
- Ask the media, radio stations and TV to report critically and more often about this issue.
- Write letters to the editor of print media.
- Buy cruelty-free cosmetics >>
- Write to pharmaceutical companies, institutions and universities who carry out animal experiment to refrain from this and to use animal-free research methods.
- Contact your Member of Parliament and the Federal Government and ask to take measures against animal experiments and to increase the funding for animal-free research.
- Live healthy! A healthy, vegetarian or vegan life-style will minimise your use of drugs tested on animals.